Give me 5% of your confidence. I’ll earn the other 95%!

Logosnip

Texas’ 1st Rate Home Inspections, 2nd to none.Inspecting homes in the greater Houston metro area!

Are you moving to a new home?

Let me help ease your mind about the new home you’re about to purchase or help you identify problems before you sell the home you’re in, so you can prepare your home for sale.

At 1st Rate Inspections our philosophy is to earn your respect by dedicating 100% of my time and energy delivering First-Class Home Inspection Service to YOU, my customer.
My goal is to help you make an informed decision about one of the most precious decisions of your life your new home.
My work comes from word of mouth,so the greatest compliment I can receive is a referral from you to a colleague or family member.

Schedule your Houston Home Inspection

At 1st Rate Inspections we serve Houston, Cypress, Spring, Katy, Sugar Land, The Woodlands and surrounding areas. We look out for you. With twenty plus years in the industry we have the background to assess the property you wish to purchase. We will inspect the property and report the condition of the property at the time of inspection. The home inspector does not predict future events (such as roof leaks, plumbing drips or A/C failures) However, he can give you peace of mind about the condition of the home at the time of inspection. Check out our tips for proper home care.

Houston Home Inspection Sample Report

DIY Library

Don’t End Up In A Gang!